![]() |
These are the apps that I mainly use.
To all social platforms there are side effects, click here to view what the real impacts are.
Recently, there was a hurricane which attacked America, I have been interested on what has been going on and have read articles and videos about it
Below is a video about the destruction it has done
|
Monday, 11 September 2017
Me And The Media
My relationship to the media is good. I listen to quite a lot of music, mainly chart music. However, I don't really watch many films and read newspapers. I have many social media apps and use them quite often via my mobile phone and laptop. I also play many video games, which all in some type of way tell stories which involve the media.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It seems you are part of the minority that do not use media exessively, you have many sources of media but use them when you are bored or want to know what is happening across the world.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, you're correct in what you said.
DeleteThanks for completing the task Cameron. You are not unusual as a teenager in not reading a newspaper but this is something that I would urge you to do. I think that there are daily newspapers delivered to the Sixth Form so it would be a good idea to start to read these. We will be looking at editions of The Daily Mail and The Guardian during the course as case study material.
ReplyDelete